I have discovered that rearranging my etsy world is taking way more time than I was expecting it to. Of course, I already take into account that with a two year old everything takes longer, but this is getting crazy! I was thinking, “oh this will be super quick.” Wrong!
First, I decided that along with the new name “Vintage Princess by me,” I needed a new “image.” I found a vintage linen that my mother-in-law gave me, it’s beautiful and has the original tags on it. It would be perfect. It’s the image that you see above, in the blog header. Pretty, right?
So then of course, there are business cards and hang tags. I played with the designs for a few too many days and decided to posted what is currently made on etsy first! I pulled out the stock pile and started to repost the pieces… well, yuck. With the new logo and colors, the background of the pictures looks dirty.
So, I repainted the background and re-photographed everything! They are so much better!
I’m happy with the results. The pictures are downloaded into the computer, but that’s where it ends. All the photos still need editing and then uploaded to etsy. All the details still need to be rewritten and then back to the business cards.
I know I can’t be too upset with myself. Since getting the photos taken, we have been super busy: visiting my mom, helping demo her master bathroom, attending a super fun birthday party with wonderful friends, volunteering as the public relations and alumni relations person for our daughters pre-school. We have our normal busy life. Oh, and I have had the worst head cold ever (or at least that I can remember). So I have been busy! And honestly, I procrastinate. The only thing that works for me is a deadline, so blog world, here it is: I will have my stock pile reposted to etsy by October 1, 2011.
At first I thought, that’s a good date, a few weeks away… ha ha ha wrong again. It’s next weekend. Let’s see if I can do it, shall we!